Tuesday 22 May 2018

Pink and Beautiful with Silk Foam

Good Evening Friends...

Rajni Chawla, here on the board today. There is always something very special creating handmade projects for friends and family with handmade flowers. Be it a paper or foam, it has always given me happiness and joy. I can honestly say that creating flowers always take me to some other world of happiness where I can spend hours and hours of my time. Today is my debut post for 14 Craft Bar as a designer, I am so excited but feeling bad on another side as I m facing a lot of health issues past couple of days. I was not able to finish the project which I decided to create for today's post so just sharing a flower bouquet using silk foam that I was able to finish, sitting on the bed. Hope you like it.

I have used an old candle stand as a prop to display my flower bouquet.









For more inspiration on creating flowers, visit my website here. 

Have a nice day!! 

1 comment:

  1. Mesmerising....flower s. After looking at them it gives the feel of SEREN.

    ReplyDelete