Thursday 21 June 2018

Foamiran Flowers

Good Morning Friends...

Rajni Chawla here, from Timeless Creations again!!. Take little time to smell these innocent and pure beauties. Do not watch the petals fall from the rose with sadness, know that like life, things sometimes must fade, before they can bloom again. 
Today, I have few more foamiran flowers to share. I always loved creating with bright and cheery colors. Creating with whites was totally new to me. I m happy to see the way these flowers turned out. 
I have used various sizes from Stencil 03 to cut the flower petals and used 14 Craft Bar Poinsettia Die to create calyx for the flowers. The foams used are Foamiran 020 Olive and Foamiran 001 White. The flower centers are created using Olive Foamiran with fringing technique. 
Here are few close-ups of the flowers...







Thanks for dropping by...
 For more inspiration, hop on to my website here. 

2 comments:

  1. This flowers are WONDERFUL...Rajni can you give au please a video tutorial how to do them ?...thank you Ada

    ReplyDelete