Saturday 22 December 2018

Festive poinsettia and styrofoam berries with brocade

Hi everyone!
Today I will show you my Christmas poinsettias cut out with the Lady E dies with red foamiran.
I decorated the center with a bunch of gold-colored stamens.
I smeared the edge of the flower with glitter paste so that it would shine beautifully.
From styrofoam balls and plastic mini stamens  were formed  berries sprinkled with brocade.
I glued them between artificial Christmas branches.
I will show you how to do it yourself.






I pierce a styrofoam ball with a stick  making a bigger hole in it.
I thread the rod through the hole, so that the upper part of the rod protrudes above the ball
and I glue both elements together.
I spread all the berries one after the other in a gesso and sprinkled with glitter powder.
I left the stamen in the middle of the white berries,
I glued both elements together,
I painted the berries with a special brocade paste, without the use of glue.




 In the store you will find styrofoam balls of various sizes and colors.


I used:

It's all for today. I wish you a peaceful and joyful Christmas.
Bożena/BBart

No comments:

Post a Comment