I made my crocuses using dark purple and purple foamiran coloured with soft pastels to give some colour variation.
I gathered 3 or 4 stamens and folded them in half around a piece of wire before adding floristy tape to secure them in a tight bunch. The petals cut as show above were heated to form cup shapes and then the wired stamens puched through the petal cluster to create the flower. Florist tape was then used to cover the white part of the stamens and create a bulb affect as seen on real plants and also to give some thickness to the wire stem. Leaves were cut from dark green foamiran shaped using the heat of an iron and gentle pulled into the folded/curved shape that is typical of this plant.
Once assembled the flowers were pushed into the dimensional glue in the basket before a coloured resin rabbit was added as the final embellishment.
In my work I've used:
Wish you have a great day!