Wednesday 25 September 2019

Summer card

Hello All, Beata here!

Yes,  I know that summer is over and some people already show their Christmas projects (completely omitting autumn :) but...
First of all, when I write this post there is wonderful, sunny weather, flowers are blooming in my garden; second, this is how you would like this summer to be a bit longer :); and third, I felt sorry for not using these beautiful papers.



This card is exceptionfor me, as this is card without flowers, but that's how it is with papers that have sheets for cutting out accessories, there is such a quantity that you do not need to add too much :)



The papers are Fabrika Decoru, "Sea breeze" collection. It was enough to add a little gauze, sisal and ... broken ice cream sticks, which are great in such sailing climate.



Finally, some splashing and transparent droplets, like a breeze, it's a breeze :)))



 In my work I've used:
Have a summer day, despite the autumn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment