Sunday 27 September 2020

September Kit - Mr & Mrs exploding box


Hello friends,
We can feel autumn in the air but in September we are still in the wedding mood. Today I'm coming to show you a delicate and elegant wedding exploding box. To make it I used beautiful papers from Wedding Madness 01 but I also mixed slightly embellishments from two kits. The new type of exploding box is with two lovely pockets. You can decorate them and put tags with some nice words or some money. It is a lot of possibilities. I love them - pockets in my box are 
decorated with sewed papers and cut out paper elements.
Hope you enjoy it!



In the middle of the box I put beautiful chipboard - wedding couple. I made a wedding dress for bride using lace and a lot of tiny sequins.


















No comments:

Post a Comment