Tuesday 30 August 2022

Craft O'clock papers - Aggie & Gida

Hello!

This month we decided to use papers from the company we don't really use much. But we decided anyway and we treated it as a kind of challenge. So this month in our joint post we decided to use papers from Craft O'Clock.


- AGGIE -

I used collection called Robots Adventure and made very boysh card, which is so unusal for me cause I always have problem with male projects. On first sight the card looks very chaotic but I wanted it to be. You can see lots of different textures and elements so I hope the card will be interesting for boy who will get it.






- GIDA -

 Hi Loves!

For our joint post this month we decided to make our projects using a particular brand. We decided on Craft O'clock and I will be very honest it was my first time working with paper from Craft O'clock just because its not my usual style. That being said I still really loved the paper and made a mini album with the collection Summer Flowers.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment