Saturday 9 December 2017

Holiday Greetings Cards

Hello and Welcome to the blog this winters Saturday.
Today I am sharing with you a few cards I made for a swap on a Facebook group I am a member of.
I had to send to 5 recipients so I wanted to make the cards with all the same elements but have them slightly different. These are the cards I made.





I used the flower stencil 06 to make my holly leaves and although it is not showing very well in the photo I coated my holly leaves with magic glue and it gave them that waxy look that holly leaves have. If you have not seen Karolina's tutorial on using these stencils with a die cutting machine then have a look here. I love the versatility of these stencils, don't have a die cutting machine then these are for you.... Have a die cutting machine then these are fir you too!!! The Red/Copper Styrofoam balls were the perfect color to add as berries.


The products I used were
 

 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to keep checking in to see what the other DT ladies have to share.








No comments:

Post a Comment