Thursday 14 February 2019

"Dear Diary" flowers

Hello!

Did I mention that I love to make foamiran flowers? Do you know what "turns" me the most? Playing with colors, that's what I love.



At first, I change colors in mascara or pastels, I choose colors, than I paint... and the moment when after embossing the flower petals I look on them, curious how they look like...



A separate challenge for me is making flowers dedicated to specific collections of papers.



Mintay papers are one of my favorites... I won one of the Mintay Papers challenge some time ago, and I was amazed by their papers. "Dear Diary" is a collection that definitely stole my heart. Today I want to show you the set of flowers dedicated to these papers. I plan to make an album with "Dear Diary" collection and flowers will definitely be in use!


In my work I've used:

 

 

 
I hope you like my Dear Diary flowers!
Have a nice day,
Beata


No comments:

Post a Comment