Thursday 28 February 2019

Wedding card

Hello, dear friends!

It's Olga here today with my new project inspired by lovely products from 14 Craft Bar shop . February is supposed to be the month of love and romance which means many couples chose it for their weddings too.
But who said the wedding is only about white, pink, hearts and roses?What's about bright and happy colors, why not butterflies (those who live in some stomachs in love)!

To prove this I created a set of card and matching box using an absolutely stunning and very romantic collection "Bird Song" by Mintay Papers.


It combines my favorite colors, beautiful succulent print, and so fluttering butterflies.


A hint of gold as a finishing touch makes it shine and sparkle.





 Really hope you will like it!

In my work I've used:
 

 


Hugs,
Olga




1 comment: