Monday 8 April 2019

Altered Cookie Tin with Foamiran Flowers

Hello, my dear friends! Olga is here today with a new portion of inspiration prepared with lovely products from 14 Craft Bar .
Today I'd like to show you something a bit different. It's completely new project for me and I never made anything similar before. So please bear with me and be ready for imperfections :)



Do you like boxes and tins? I just love them! I collect them in all shapes and sizes, stack them and then can't make my mind up with what to put in them :))) But that is only because they don't look good enough for all my pretty stuff :) So I decided to decorate one of them and see if it helps :)


I painted a cookie tin with a chalk paint and the lid with metallic effect paint, embellished then with some lace and rose trim and add some beautiful foamiran flowers on the top to make it really special.



Also there lives little sweet butterfly made of polymer clay.



It turned out quite nice I believe, so few more of my tins are already waiting to be altered too! Now have to find a decent place for this romantic cutie and fill it with some lace or buttons. No more cookies, that's for sure :)
Here come a lot of photos and hope you will like my alter-project attempt!

And that's how it all started:


Today I used:


 

 

 


Thank you for staying with us!
Hugs,
Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment