Monday 1 April 2019

Spring layout in embroidery hoop

Hello, dear friends!

It's Olga here today to share with you some more inspiring ideas, brought by 14 Craft Bar.
As it's officially spring in my calendar (even though today it was snowing again :) ) I start to crave for some more vibrant colours and juicy foliage :)



As a stroke of luck I came across Smile of Spring by Fabrica Decoruthis, definitely most "springish" collection ever .


Lots of greenery, pretty bright flowers and even cute little animals are just what you need to feel better after cold winter months.



So I just found a nice family picture, adjusted my favorite embroidery hoop frame and started to create my own window into the spring.
Hope you will like it!


In my work I've used:
 

Have a great day!
Olga

1 comment: