Wednesday 15 May 2019

Two delicate communion cards

Hello, dear friends! Olga is here today with new portion of inspiration.



May is the month of communions and confirmations, beautiful family celebrations and precious moments of spiritual unity.


Light pastels together with delicate lace and shiny pearls  so nicely reflect the holiness and purity of those special occasions.


That is why I incorporated them in my communion cards created in most popular blue and blush. nd blush.



I also added delicate foamiran flowers, because everything looks better with flowers :)


Hope you will like them!
In my work I've used:
 


Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Welcome to 14 craft bar. Love the die you used for the matting layers. Is it for sale in Agnieszka shop. Thank you Yvonne Tune

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million, Yvonne!
      That die is one of those unbranded Chinese dies. But I saw similar by some European company, not sure which exactly though :( We should ask Aga to get some of them in her shop too! :))
      xxx

      Delete