Wednesday 10 July 2019

Birthday Card in a Box with a bit of Gold

Hi, friends!
Hope you are all good, enjoying the summer and sunshine :)


Today I'm here to show you my recent custom birthday card for a lady who loves bright colors and has a sense of style. To create it I used one of my favorite collections Bird Song by Mintay Papers.


It has so much to offer and you don't have to worry about how to match papers and prints. They all come together just perfectly! And of course, you can find them in 14 Craft Bar store! :)


Also, I decided to add some classiness and chic with some golden card and a bit of sparkle on my foamiran flowers.


It's so cool you can have flowers to match any even most challenging collection you have!




I'm quite happy with the result and hope you will like it too :)

In my work I've used:

 
 
 Bests!



No comments:

Post a Comment