Tuesday 9 July 2019

Blue flowers

Hey hello :)
It's Beata here!
Once in a while, as an inspiration, I just show you sets of flowers, probably because I just really like them :)


Today I have a monochrome set in shades of blue for you. Summer is here, the summer holidays also and probably you also work on something in the colors of a sea, summer and so on.


Such flowers will certainly find application in these works. To make my flowers I used white Iranian foamiran (I do not know if you remember that I use only white or ecru for my flowers), I colored them with oil pastels, I also used different stamens, mixing pearl with a matte, then the flowers look more interesting.

I am waiting for a greeting card for a couple of sailors, so ... I already have flowers!

In my work I've used:
 

 

I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment