Monday 18 November 2019

Mixed media phone booth "Travel the world"

Hi dear friends,

Hope you are doing great and you are enjoying your Autumn days. I just received this gorgeous 3D phone booth not long ago and I had it colored in white waiting on my desk for my inspiration. When I was traveling to Ireland where I was teaching workshops I got the idea how I want this gorgeous chipboard piece to look. I decided to dress it into beautiful Wanderlust collection from Mintay Papers and add some beautiful mixed media touches. I felt it fitted perfectly. I'm really really happy with the result and I hope you'll like it too.


I first assembled my chipboard pieces into a 3D phone booth and then I colored it with white gesso. On top I went with white crackle paste to create some interesting texture. I then embellished it with Mintay Papers- Wanderlust and added some beautiful flowers made from my sweet talented friend Emilia and some lovely foamiran flowers I made by myself with her gorgeous Lady E design dies. I also added some art stones at the end.










I used 




            



No comments:

Post a Comment