Saturday 9 November 2019

The Doors of Dublin

Hello, dear friends!
Well, October is over and so is spooky treat-or-treating season :) Now it's really time to get ready for Christmas.

My today's project is all about Christmas in the city. Those who follow me might know that for the last few years my home town for Christmas (and not only) is Dublin. And what is more iconic in Dublin then it's beautiful arched doors of all shapes and colours?! Beautiful artwork with slim white pillars on both sides and intricate semi-circular windows above, they turn old Georgian streets into genuine art-galleries. If you'still are looking for the reasons to visit Dublin, its doors can be the well worthy one!
And here is my project itself. I really enjoyed creating this piece and it will always remind me of Christmas  in Dublin. Hope you like it!









I used



     
   

  


   

      




No comments:

Post a Comment