Friday 18 December 2020

Christmas present decoration

 Hello dear friends.

The Christmas holiday approaches and many beautiful projects surround us. I feel lost in a sea of so many sparkly creations and sometimes I have no idea what I would like to make.
In this time it is very important to start off on the right foot and the Christmas spirit will lead your crafty hands.

Today I will show you a simple Christmas present decoration made using white foamiran and some artificial berries and branches that you can find in the 14 Craft Bar.
My white Christmas flowers were made using a flower making stencil, some pearl stamens and lots of glitters. I also add some green berries, oh, yes and lovely pale green holly leaves.
With decoration like this, you can embellish any Christmas present.   










   






No comments:

Post a Comment