Wednesday 20 January 2021

Emma Jay - Perfume of Praise

 

1. Since when have you been into crafting?
I have loved crafting from I was a wee girl when I would collect empty boxes and pretty papers and create as far as my imagination would reach.

2. Which technique do you like best?
I love all types of papercrafting and love making flipbooks and albums to send to my penpals across the world.

3. What product cannot you imagine to craft without?
Paper of any kind - it is so versatile!

4.Which category in the 14 craft bar are you most likely to visit?
So hard to choose! I will cheat and pick two - scrapbooking papers and haberdashery (the shabby ribbons make my heart so happy!)

5. What's new do you want to try in 2021? New product, technique?
I want to do more mixed media type projects in 2021 - I love experimenting with different textures together but I am not always brave enough. 






No comments:

Post a Comment