Friday 22 January 2021

Roxanne Smith - Roxiiscraftstudio


1. Since when have you been into crafting?
I have been crafting since I was young. I have always made personalised cards and special birthday albums. However, I only started Scrapbooking about  6 years ago.

2. Which technique do you like best?
I love to include layers and clusters to my projects, as well as some texture paste and 3D flowers.

3. What product cannot you imagine to craft without?
I cannot imagine living without my fussy cutting scissors, paper trimmer and hot glue gun!

4.Which category in the 14 craft bar are you most likely to visit?
 I love looking into all the 14 Craft Bar categories! There is always something tucked in each one that is new to me!! But I mostly go for the scrapbooking papers and the 3D flowers.

5. What's new do you want to try in 2021? New product, technique?
I would like to learn how to make gorgeous foamiran flowers. I would also like to complete a larger plywood based project.

You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-42QBVaGGqUlVYl7diHKzw






No comments:

Post a Comment