Wednesday 10 March 2021

Special Week - Feeminine week - Prayer Tag with Stamperia's Letters and Flowers

  Hello lovely people!!

I am here today to share a prayer tag I have made to gift to a special lady in my life as a Mothers' Day gift.  I have used elements from the Letters and Flowers 12x12 paper pack from Stamperia which has such beautiful soft colours. 

I punched holes in all the elements and placed them all on a binder ring for easy access to each element.  I embellished the ring with some lace.  I used some of the ready to cut elements including tags and envelopes, and I made some additional pockets using the papers as well as some tea stained paper and kraft card.  My favourite are the pockets and tags using the envelope die set.  I have also made some circle pockets and used some of the papers in the pack for journaling spaces to write out some prayers. I have distressed the edges of all the elements.  The envelope in the paper pad is the perfect size for sending this as a gift.










No comments:

Post a Comment