Monday 10 May 2021

Enjoy Life album

 Co-ordinating papers make creating photo albums really easy to do, especially when combined with added paper extras such as jounral packs and sheets of fussy cutting elements. For this album I chose to work with a 21 x 16cm horizontal album and the Lovely when you Smile collection by Craft O'Clock. I used papers from the junk journal extras pack12 x 12 and 8 x 8chipboard die cuts12 x 12 extras sheet cardsLovely when you smile extras 1 and Leaves XII extras sheet.



Each page starts with a mat cut from the papers that is approximately 1 cm smaller in dimension than the pages. Onto this base paper I then created pockets using strips of paper from the pack - including the front paper in the pack and from the journal extras pack.

The cards sheet was carfully cut so that two adjacent cards could be folded to provide an interactive place to tuck memories.


For a cohesive effect I added lace to edges of pockets through out the album as I felt this added a pretty feminine touch to the pages - there is a selection ot polyester lace available on the website.

On many of the pages I layered snipits of lace, with fussy cut elements and chipboards. I used two different chipboard sets - Lily of the Valley and one that was from my stash of 14 Craft Bar goodies - I would suggest therefore you buy two sets of the Lily of the Valley chipboards or others from the same range so you can add them through out the album.


I chose to add shabby ribbon to the tags, as closures for envelopes and for my album - using number 40 and  number 45 to co-ordinate with the leaves and background papers.















No comments:

Post a Comment