Monday 7 June 2021

Blue themed Junk Journal

 Hello lovely people !!

Today I bring you my front cover and one signature in my new junk journal made from leftover packaging!

I decided to go for a blue theme and used lots of lovely products from the website. This is my first attempt at something "fancy" on my cover but I love how it turned out. I embossed a chipboard heart  with gold embossing powder (I discovered this technique from our lovely design team member Gill's Facebook live recently!) And added some Shabby ribbon , tea dyed Lace and paper flowers. I embellished the journal cover with some Summer Studio  Leaves and twigs die cuts and one from Hazy Street by Craft o Clock.

I made a journal pocket with some tea dyed paper and used packaging from some die cuts to create a window embellished with a Butterfly 

I used a mixture of tea dyed papers and elements from the Junk journal kit version 2 to create the first signature. I used more shabby ribbon to attach it to the journal.











No comments:

Post a Comment