Monday 10 October 2022

Craft&You papers - Gill & Aggie & Gida

This month we decide to show you some inspirations made out of collections from Craft&You. This time Gill & Aggie & Gida will show you what they made using Christmas collections Sprinkled with snow, Winter Dream and Colors of Christmas.




- GILL -
I really am drawn to blues and icy tones for my Christmas makes and the Sprinkled in Snow papers are just perfect. I have chosen to make an album using a premade canvas base decorated with the papers and with additional flaps created from the toppers in the papers. My embellishment clusters come from the papers and contain lots of die cut leaves.



















- AGGIE -
As a part of my Christmas preparations I made few simple cards which are perfect for sending because they are quite flat. I still add many layers and elements but this time I sed small flowers on my cards.










- GIDA -
When I first saw this paper I loved it at first sight. Then when I sat down to work I said Gida omg... This is so colourful and vintage and so not your style. But in the end I absolutely loved the collection and it reminds me of Christmas cartoons.







No comments:

Post a Comment