Saturday 1 September 2018

Foamiran Sunflowers

Once again. it's my turn to inspire you on 14Craft Bar Blog. 
I've always loved bright, yellow flowers. Of these, the sunflower is my favorite because it is a wonderfully cheerful and happy flower that I never tire of seeing.
 "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do." ~ Helen Keller

I don't think there's anything on this planet that more trumpets life than the sunflower. For me, that's because of the reason behind its name. Not because it looks like the sun but because it follows the sun. It always inspires me to look at the brighter side of the life and not the sad side.

For today's inspiration post for 14Craft Bar, I have bright, beautiful and cheerful Sunflowers to share, which I created using 14Craft Bar products. 

Here are few pics of the project that I created. 















Here is the list of supplies that I used from 14Craft Bar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment