Thursday, 27 September 2018
Jewels with foamiran flowers
Hello everyone!
Today I came back with a new idea.
I made jewels with foamiran flowers.
Spend with you a bracelet and necklace.
Do you like them?
Enjoy!
Maria
Foamiran 001-WHITE
Foamiran 031 - SHABBY CHIC
Satin Ribbon 12 mm
Matt Stamen 2mm
Glue "Magic" in a tube
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Junk Journal Pages with Secret Pocket
Hello lovely people!! I am here today with a junk journal spread with one of my favourite pockets! I have used elements from the junk jour...
Poinsettia & New Foamiran Color
Hi :) I'm coming with few foamiran poinsettias and also want to let you know that we have new foamiran color - DARK PEACH - avai...
Autumn Vibes
Hello, dear friends! Today I'm here with a new card which celebrates autumn. I often regret that there is never enough time for autumn ...
A Little Wheel Barrow
This week I have a little floral deocation to share with you - for me this is a little project but it still has lots of details so I hope yo...
Vintage Christmas Cards
Hello, dear friends! Today I'd like to show you my two recent vintage cards with foamiran poinsettias. There are just few days left unt...
No comments:
Post a Comment