Tuesday 4 September 2018

Foamiran Tag

Morning everyone, Great to be sharing a Foamiran project today. For this post I decided to make an oversized tag, decorated with pale Lilac Roses. I think sometimes it is nice to have a really nice tag, either to use on a gift or to use for a larger or special card. I really love making the roses, as you all know, I also had fun making the tag to match.

You will Need:
Lilac Foamiran (009)
Oversized Watercolour tag approx 10 x 5''
Versafine Black Ink
Paint Brush and Water
Pink Luscious Powder
Tacky Glue
Black Card
Matching Ribbon
Glue Gun
Florist Wire

Step 1: Colour you tag using the watercolours, add the luscious powder for more texture and interest.

Step 2: Add your sentiment using Versafine Black Ink.

Step 3: Stamp the flourishes and blooms to your tag.

Step 4: Cut a selection of petals form squares measuring 2.5 x 2.5 cm & 3 x 3 cm. Heat and shape them by folding them width ways, twisting gently, and rolling the petals.

Step 5: Start building up your roses, you want to create a small, medium and large.

Step 6: Arrange on the project and layer the tag onto black card using Tacky glue. Add some leaves.



Step 7: Colour the flower stamps with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide to finish your tag.


Many thanks for joining me today, I do hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and the finished piece. I do hope you will join me again, when I will be sharing something else. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment