Friday 6 March 2020

March Kit - Floral round card

MARCH KIT



Hello, dear friends! Have you ever tried to use ready-made kits of craft-materials in your practice? How did you enjoy the experience? Do such kits inspire or challenge you? Or maybe they limit your creativity? I myself just love to work with ready made kits! Usually finding the matching pieces ie. papers, ribbons and embellishments in my crafty mess takes ages for me. In this case monthly kit is just a perfect solution! Nice and easy you have everything you need to create not just a card but the whole collection on your table!
Therefore today I'd like to introduce you "Letters of Love". It's a new monthly kit for March from 14 Craft Bar! Full of beautiful vintage scripts, charming floral motifs and absolutely stunning feminine palette! I'm sure you'll love it for all your Mother's Day and International Women's Day projects! 

And here is my first inspiration made completely of the March kit. Hope you enjoy it!







I used



No comments:

Post a Comment