Saturday 28 March 2020

March Kit - Two Romantic Cards in Different Shapes

Hello, my dears! Hope you all are doing well and stay safe at home!

Today I'd like to show you my new cards made with "Letters of Love" March Kit. With this kit we get lovely card bases of unusual shapes. Hope you'd like some ideas how easily to transform two of them into interesting eye-catching show-stoppers.

The first card is gate-shaped however unlike usually its horizontal rather than tall. Apart from the kit materials I used a lot of vintage ribbons in matching colors (also available in store) and topped that all with lots of pearls. How do you like this soft vintage mess? :)



open



inside


at the back


The second shape I'd like to show you is a swing-card. Seems to be a bit tricky at first but once you get the idea it turns out quite nicely :) Just do your measurements with a paper thoroughly and don't overdo with the embellishments!





and it swings :)



I used



Take good care of yourself and stay safe!
Hugs,
Olga 

No comments:

Post a Comment