Wednesday 28 September 2022

Autumn memories - Aggie & Gida

With Autumn in the begining it's time for some autumn projects. With so many beautiful autumn collections and products in the shop it is very easy. And the best thing is that all of them are in one category HERE!!! 


- AGGIE -

As my project for this joint post I decided to make autumn shadow box... oh I forgot how much I love creating such a dimensional 3D things. With so many layers and elements. Do you believe that i started making this shadow box last autumn?!?!











  







- GIDA -

Finally Autumn is here! My favourite season, season on pumpkin spice, sweathers and cozy evenings. With my cards I want to make them what I imagine fall like, lots of leaves and a lot of burgundy and orange colours.
















No comments:

Post a Comment