Saturday 18 November 2017

Book Box Card

Hi, DT Henriette here today sharing a book box card. This was my first time ever to make such a project and I had great fun making it.


I looked for a good tutorial on internet and decided on the theme "Christmas and Poinsettia flowers".
Poinssetia flowers and Christmas belong together. I remember my mother always had poinsettia's in the house around Christmas time, so these flowers are very nostalgic for me.

14 Craft bar has the perfect papers for a poinsettia themed project, the Merry Christmas paper pad.



I used these papers to cover the in- and outside of the book box.



To make the foamiran poinsettias I watch a video tutorial from Emilia on You Tube. A great and simple tutorial on how to make these flowers using the Rosy dot dies.




For the holly on the inside of the book I used a stencil. The red berries and stamens are all available in the 14 craft bar webshop.


I hope you found some inspiration today on making a book box card. It is a bit of a project but the results are great AND a wonderful way to send special Christmas greetings to someone.

Thanks so much for stopping by the 14 craft bar blog.

Hugs, Henriette.


SUPPLY LIST:










foamiran pale pink














foamiran white













foamiran red








stencil #6

  













gold glitter stamens













pearl white stamens















leaves


No comments:

Post a Comment