Sunday, 19 November 2017
Sweet baby cards
Hello all.
Today my day of inspiration.
I made sweet baby cards with a large foamiran flower.
How to make this flower you will find in my
previous inspiration.
Materials:
-Foamiran 008 PINK
-Stencil 01
-Glitter Stamens GOLD
-Scrapbooking paper Fresh Summer Basic 12x12
-Scrapbooking paper Die Cut A4 Sheet 008
-sequins
-Chipboard F
rame
Hugs!
Bożena/BBart
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Junk Journal Pages with Secret Pocket
Hello lovely people!! I am here today with a junk journal spread with one of my favourite pockets! I have used elements from the junk jour...
Autumn Vibes
Hello, dear friends! Today I'm here with a new card which celebrates autumn. I often regret that there is never enough time for autumn ...
Vintage Christmas Cards
Hello, dear friends! Today I'd like to show you my two recent vintage cards with foamiran poinsettias. There are just few days left unt...
Poinsettia & New Foamiran Color
Hi :) I'm coming with few foamiran poinsettias and also want to let you know that we have new foamiran color - DARK PEACH - avai...
Foamiran Sets Game Winners
evening :) Thanks so much to all who joined our game at the Handmade Foamiran Flowers group!! We asked you to create your own sets ...
No comments:
Post a Comment