Tuesday 4 February 2020

February Kit - altered metal can

FEBRUARY KIT

♥️♣️♦️♠️Alice in Wonderland♠️♦️♣️♥️


My first project from the kit of the month is altered metal can which you get with your kit. I love Alice in Wonderland, I even start reading book again to make my projects more accurate. So as my first project I made scene where Alice drinks & eats cookies to get smaller or bigger. 

Below is my short photo tutorial what I used and how I made it.








TUTORIAL
I cut small piece of paper which looks like old wall and I glue it in the back of the can. In this project I also use Stamperia chipboards (they are not in the kit). I choose one of the frame chipboard and stick it on the wall using 3D pads. 


From the small piece of paper I make curtain and I glue it inside. I cut out Alice and add it on the left side so we have space for the bottle.


I use the smallest bottle from the set I fill it with micro beads and glue it on the right side of the can. I add small cookie sticker as well. 


I cut out the frame and using 3D pads I stick it on the edges of the can.


Look what I use as a "leg" of my decor. Spool.


To decorate my frame I cut out some leaves from the paper. I glue the metal keys on both sides and button in the middle. 





I used


No comments:

Post a Comment