Thursday 13 February 2020

For My Beautiful Friend...

- WEEK WITH P13 PAPER PRODUCTS -

Hello, my dears! What would be the most valuable things in your life? Would friendship be among them? For me the answer is definitely YES! I treasure my friends life has kindly sent me. I love them dearly and always think how hard it would be without those special people on my way. 
The card I want to show you today is for one of my beautiful friends. And shhh... it's gonna be a surprise for her :) 







I used











1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than we do.

    (Just so you know, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    Click on this link to see if this short questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete