Wednesday 13 May 2020

May Kit - Card with shaker

MAY KIT




hi :) it's Emilia here :) A few days ago I received gorgeous 14 Craft Bar May Kit :)
It contains very lovely pieces and papers.
For my first inspiration with the kit, I created a shaker card.
 This is how the kit looks:


The great thing about the shaker bases included is that these are white on one side and brown on the other side, so you can decide which color do you want to have on your project :)
As you can see I have decided to have the air hot balloon brown, I also added some stamping on it :)

 I have changed the center of a blue flower as I didn't want to have a yellow color on my card.
All the papers and lovely sentiment is from the pad from the kit.
 In the kit you will also find gorgeous bits to put into your shaker base - sequins, microbeads etc

Thank you so much for visiting!

I used:

        



No comments:

Post a Comment