Monday 25 May 2020

Dream

- MONDAYS WITH GILL - 


Stamperia papers celebrate a number of genera and for this project I have selected the 12 x 12 paper pad Imagine and a premade base that looks like a book, just perfect for housing a bar of chocolate and a gift card as a present for someone special.  



I selected the paper from the pack with a face on it and cut it to size before using Magic Glue to adhere it in place. To the left of this I adhered a piece of muslin and then added some paper elements cut from the same papers lifting them up on foam pads. I tucked in some snipart floral pieces from my stash - however there are a wide range of similar pieces on the 14 Craft bar website which would work really well and would allow you to make your piece truly personal.


The inside of my box was then lined with more of the papers and elements from the paper pack.


I had tons of papers left and what could be more perfect than to make a selection of cards




or perhaps one of my favorite makes a piece of home decor





These pieces used the majority of the pack of papers but I still have a few scraps left that would make some more cards. Yes a simple pack of papers can do so much; a gift, cards or a home decor piece which will you choose?


I used







No comments:

Post a Comment