Tuesday 6 February 2018

Rainbow flowers

Hello, DT Henriette here and today I'm bringing you lots of colours.
I've made flowers in the colours of the rainbow and two cards with these flowers.


The flowers on both cards are different but made with the same die.
Here is a step-by-step photo tutorial.
I started by selecting the rainbow colours foamiran.


The pink needed to be more brighter so I coloured the foamiran with pink soft pastels and a baby wipe.



Of each colour foamiran I cut out 3 flowers using the AC1 flowers dies, the two smallest size and my old cuttlebug.




To make the flowers on the circle card I hold one of the smallest flower against a warm iron and folded it. Then I wrinkled the flower between my fingers.


After unfolding the flower I shaped the petals and added matching stamens.


The roses on the other card consist of two layers of die cuts. A larger and a smaller.
After holding the die cut against the warm iron I shaped it by pressing the warm flower with a modelling tool in a sponge.


The two flowers are glued together with a hot glue gun.



You can add stamens but in this case I did not.
I glued the flowers on the paper with the hot glue and added matching sentiments to my cards.




I'm wishing you a bright and happy day and thanks for stopping by the 14 craft bar blog!

Hugs, Henriette.




SUPPLY LIST:


foamiran (pink, red, orange, green, yellow, lemon, sky blue, lilac and purple)











No comments:

Post a Comment