Saturday, 3 March 2018
Communion's card
Hi
I'm coming back to you with my new inspiration for 14 Craft Bar. I made card for Ist Holy Communion for boy.
I've used foamiran in my favour colour, flower stencil, stamens and flowers centers.
I've used
Regards
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Foamiran pink card
Morning lovely Crafters'. CAROLE here with you today with my latest card and some pink frilly flowers. ...
Foamiran Flowers for Cards
morning :) Hope you are all great! I'm coming with some foamiran flowers I made for my cards and other projects. All products use...
Easter Offer
I hope you have colourful eggs, candy, grass, and chocolate bunnies in your Easter basket this year :) We have an Easter offer for y...
Spring has sprung card
Morning lovely crafters. CAROLE here with you today with some 14 CRAFT BAR INSPIRATION I have made a Happy birthday card in pretty ...
Foamiran Flower
hi :) I'm coming with another foamiran flower. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to make with it but surely it will br...
No comments:
Post a Comment