Saturday 28 April 2018

Fairies triptych

Hi, DT Henriette here today sharing a decorated triptych with chipboard fairies and lots of foamiran flowers.


I had this triptych in my stash for some time now and I decided to decorate it with the sweet chipboard faires from the 14 craft bar shop.
The wings of the fairies I painted using metalic paints (green and purple) and added glitter to them.
The bodies of the fairies I colored black with a marker.


I painted the panels of the triptych with white gesso and covered them with patterned papers (Kaisercraft).
Then I made the flowers. I used different kinds of dies to cut out the shapes. In the supply list below are links to all the flower dies I have used.


With a shaping tool I shaped the flowers by pressing the warm foamiran in a sponge.
I used stamens and flower centers in matching colors.


With a hot glue gun I glued all the pieces to the panels and added lots of paper leaves and berry branches. Finally I added glitter powder on the panels as a kind of fairy dust and tied the panels together with ribbons.


As this is my last post for 14 craft bar, I want to say thanks to Agnieszka and Emilia for giving me the opportunity to be part of this team! It was a wonderful experience and I loved making cards, flowers and other projects with the fantastic 14 craft bar products.
I wish everyone all the best and we will be seeing each other on social media for sure. 😘

Hugs,  Henriette.


SUPPLY LIST:


fairies chipboard













chipboard fern square














foamiran different colors














various stamens














centres for flowers













flowers dies













rosy dot dies
















rosy dot dies





No comments:

Post a Comment