Thursday 1 November 2018

Foamiran Gerberas

Good Evening Friends...

"Art and love are the same things: It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.” – Chuck Klosterman
When I make something, I leave a part of myself in it. When I have finished creating, I take pride in the work partly because now I can see a part of my own self in it. Whether it’s the color, the texture, the shape, or just the mood I happen to be in, anything that I have been creating has an expression of my creative spirit which I treasure and value far beyond an item that was made for worldly mass consumption.

When I create flowers, I make a very close relationship with each of them...the relationship of love for creating handmade, the relationship with their beauty, a relationship with nature...and many more. They seem to like my babies to me. Everything seems more beautiful when made with full heart....isn't it?? 

For today's inspiration post for 14CraftBar, I have beautiful red and white foamiran Gerberas to share. I have used white color 0.8 mm foamiran sheet for both the flowers. For Red ones, I simply painted the foam with acrylic colors and then highlighted them with Soft Oil Pastels.  The florist wire, instant glue, and tools are from the 14CraftBar store itself. 















Hope you like my creations. Thanks for stopping by my post. 
((Hugs))




No comments:

Post a Comment