Tuesday 19 May 2020

Wedding roses and lilies

- FLOWERY WEEK - 


Hello dear friends!

I hope all you are well and in a good mood.

Something that can increase the level of our crafter cheerfulness is an ''All about flowers'' week in 14 Craft Bar, so grab your favourite flower making material and make some beautiful flowers.

For my wedding card, I decided to make pale yellow and baby blue paper roses and lilies. To make them I used two of the amazing 14 Craft Bar templates, a Flower making Stencil 02 for the roses and a Flower making stencil 03 for the lilies. My bunch of flowers perfectly matched with two of ''Sense and sensibility'' 12 x 12 Lemon Craft paper sheets. What I have used more you can see in the list below.

Your opinion always matters to me so what do you think?










I used




      










Elena




No comments:

Post a Comment