Friday 26 February 2021

Hazy Street themed Junk Journaling

 Hello lovely people!  I am so pleased to be able to bring to you some examples of how I have prepped my journaling entries in my traveller's notebook using hazy street themed papers by Craft O'Clock.  I LOVE the colours and vintage grunge theme of these papers.  I complimented my own tea-dyed and vintage papers with the co-ordinating Hazy Street die cuts.   I made some stamped backgrounds and a focal point on some vintage book paper with the gorgeous new rubber stamp story inscription. I added some texture using a small piece of cheesecloth which I had soaked in some Liquarel watercolour paint.  I have used lots of different watercolour ranges, but this is by far one of the most pigmented and easy to use.

I love being able to find scrapbooking papers and embellishments that work well with vintage papers and ephemera, and this set was just perfect for this.













No comments:

Post a Comment