Monday 26 April 2021

Junk Journaling with the Cozy Forest Collection

  Hello lovely people!!

Today I am excited to share with you some junk journaling.  I have used the Cozy Forest collection by Scrap Mir including the 12 x12 papers and the die cuts.  I used elements from the amazing junk journal kit to create a collage background on the window envelope pocket and to create a hidden pocket on the base page.  I love how all the different pieces work so well together.  

I embellished tags and a journaling card with some of the Cozy Forest  die cuts.   I also stamped with the ginko rubber stamp, and used some shabby ribbon samples, coffee dyed lace, and some dyed cheesecloth to add a little texture. 

I created two specimen slides using butterflies which I had fussy cut from one of the pages from the  junk journal kit.  I did some random stitching on some of the tags and embellishments to finish off the junk journal style.












No comments:

Post a Comment