Thursday 11 November 2021

Fairy Journaling Exploding Box

 Hello lovely people!!

Today I am excited to share with you my first exploding box creation! I think this is the perfect gift to make for journalling lovers and you can make it whatever theme they enjoy and fill it full of handmade goodies and pockets and ephemera. 

I created a little origami box to hold some haberdashery supplies too. I used In the World of Dreams 8x8 papers to decorate the Exploding box with opening shutters. I made some pockets with the shutters to store some of the ephemera, as well as creating a coin pocket and some embellishments. 

I created a mini accordion folder to hold some ephemera and secured it using a belly band made of Lace. I decorated the top of the box using some fussy cuts from the papers as well as Chipboard branches and a cute Fairy embellishment.










No comments:

Post a Comment