Wednesday 23 February 2022

Unicorn Cutie Photo Album

 Hi Loves!

Happy new year from me! I have been away for a while so here's my first inspiration for this month. When I saw this paper pack I just fell in love with it. It was the perfect paper for a Cutie Unicorn album.

-Here I made a fabric binding, cover and base. For extra support and detail I added silver brads.

-Cut the paper to the size of my album and used the scraps to create the bases for my pictures.

-For this album I didn't use the unicorns from the collection but used a more delicate unicorn that i bought digitaly.

-I decorated the album with Pastel Flowers as well as my handmade fabric flowers, then I used some crochet elements that I made and various chipboards.




























No comments:

Post a Comment