Thursday 28 April 2022

"Sonora" by Ciao Bella - Aggie & Egidija

During the 14 Craft Bar Craft Fetival & Retreat, Aggie and Egidija got the same package of paper collection "Sonora" by Ciao Bella. They decided to make joint post and to show you how different cards you can make using the same papers. Except 12x12' papers they also got 6x6' fussy cut pad. 


This is what Ciao Bella saya about this collection:

"There are places where time is nothing, they remain unchanged. The desert has its own slow but steady clock. Anyway there are very different deserts. The one that has always fascinated us the most, is located in Mexico and it’s incredibly full of life and colors, like the country it belongs to. With this collection with vibrant and spicy colors, we take you in our journey to one of the most beautiful places on the planet, to be preserved, where beautiful gardens flourish in the desert. And if anyone had some doubts that Ciao Bella likes cacti, well, we love cactus! And you? We can’t wait to see the amazing projects the papercrafters will create with these artworks".


- AGGIE -

When I saw the papers I was fall in love with them from the first sight. When I finally decided to make my project I started panicking... what I supposed to make with so colorful and such a patterned papers? The only thing I could make were colorful and patterned cards. Of course there is lots of layers and many fussy cut elements.











- EGIDIJA -

I have to say by agreeing to do these cards I regretted it as soon as I started making them, like Aggie said the collection is super colourful and reminds me exactly of Mexico. But its tricky to match the colours, I just dug straight in with no plan to see what I come up with so I made 2 cards that are completely different yet similar in style. I have been to Mexico before and these cards just gave me the biggest nostalgia to go back there. Maybe someday I will go back there.








No comments:

Post a Comment