Tuesday 18 July 2023

Enchanted world - Following Alice - Gida & Aggie

 We still love Alice in Wonderland don't we? That's why this month in out joint post we decided to show you some projects made out of the latest Alchemy of Art collection -  Enchanted world - Following Alice.



- GIDA -

I absolutely fell in love with this paper collection and Alice In Wonderland has always been my favourite story since I was a child. Making these cards was super fun and brought me back to my childhood, I also stepped out of my comfort zone as they turned out rustic.










- AGGIE -
I have a box in my craft stash where I keep all the elements form different collection with Alice in Wonderland. When I saw this collection I knew I will finally use some of this fanastic elements along with these papers. 






No comments:

Post a Comment