Friday 8 March 2019

Follow the Alice

Earlier on this year, I shared a post using the Follow the Alice scrapbook and never one to waste even the smallest piece of paper I created a 12 x 12” layout focusing on some of the classic sayings from this wonderful story.



I began by covering three tags from my stash with one of the papers from the collection. The edges were gently brushed with a blue ink.




I cut a layer of paper cut slightly smaller than the base tag, distressed the edges and inked with the same blue ink before using foam tape to adhere it to the base.


Each tag was then embellished using pieces of the clock background, pieces of blue cardstock die cut cogs, fussy cut images from the papers and some charms from my collection.



To finish off each tag I made flower clusters using small pink roses, some dark blue roses, individual leaves taken from leaves 04 and pieces taken from a bunch of stamens.




The tags were then mounted on plain blue cardstock cut to size.

In my work I've used:
  


  
 


Have a nice day in Wonderland!
Gill



No comments:

Post a Comment