Sunday 4 October 2020

14 Craft Bar October Kit - Sweet Christmas cards

 

We are so happy that you liked our October Kit... it's been sold out within 2 days!!! Thank you very much.

My first inspiration are 2 Christmas cards in square and DL size, which are included in the kit. 

DL card.

I cut 3 pieces of paper in 3 different sizes from 3 different patterned papers. I cover the front of the card with paper no. 2 and I attached using 3d tape second layer of paper. In the middle of the card I sticked chipboard winter wreath. Then I cut out 2 birds and mug from the sheet of extra elements and I glued them using 3d tape. I started to build my flower composition. First flowers, the biggest one and smaller, then I added gold leaves and berries. I always use hot glue. Under the biggest flower I attached ribbon bow. In the end I added some tiny flowers and cute candy cane which I cut out from paper no.6.





Square card.

First I cut 2 squares from patterned papers, one 14,5 x 14,5cm and second piece1cm smaller. I attached it using 3d tape. Then I cut out 2 frames from paper no.6 and stick it with 3d pads as well. I cut also 3 different flowers from paper no. 5 and using again 3d tape I attached them in different levels to make my card dimensional. Then I glued pink rose and leaves with hot glue and sticked few wooden stars and few paper gingerbread stars. 








No comments:

Post a Comment