When I get new paper collections I always make matching them foamiran flowers. Today I made flowers for Fabrika Decoru - Little Elephant collection. Beautiful colors, great patterns, but the grey and mint sheet charmed me the most and I made my foamiran flowers for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello lovely people!! I am here today with a junk journal spread with one of my favourite pockets! I have used elements from the junk jour...
-
Hello, dear friends! Today I'm here with a new card which celebrates autumn. I often regret that there is never enough time for autumn ...
-
Hi :) I'm coming with few foamiran poinsettias and also want to let you know that we have new foamiran color - DARK PEACH - avai...
-
This week I have a little floral deocation to share with you - for me this is a little project but it still has lots of details so I hope yo...
-
Hello, dear friends! Today I'd like to show you my two recent vintage cards with foamiran poinsettias. There are just few days left unt...










No comments:
Post a Comment